pH meter 9794 model
The 9794 model pH meter is a measuring instrument designed for measuring the pH of solutions used in boiler plants and pure water manufacturing systems on-line.
- Compact and lightweight (DIN96 size).
- Provided with a wide variety of standard liquids for calibration.
- Equipped with five types of temperature compensation functions for solutions.
- Capable of calibrating the standard liquid accurately without individual variability with a built-in electrode output stability discrimination function.
- Allowing for arbitrarily setting the transport output span of 2 pH or higher by 0.1 pH.
- Capable of determining the quality of electrode characteristics.
- Equipped with temperature compensation functions for solutions.
- When the meter is put in maintenance mode, ST-BY in the liquid crystal lights up and the transport output holds the value immediately before switching. Since the adjustment output contact is turned off, unneeded alarms will not be set off.
- Capable of arbitrary settings within the measurement range with an upper and lower limit adjustment contact.
|Measurement method||Glass electrode method|
|Measurement range||0.00 to 14.00 pH (minimum indication 0.01 pH)|
|Measurement interval||Continuous measurement|
90 to 264 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, approx. 10 VA
Monitor: 96 (H) × 96 (W) × 105 (D) mm/Electrode holder: 258 (H) × 165 (W) × 70 (D) mm