We adopt York frame structure into Large-sized CIP which is manufactured by EPSI Inc. for special requirement.
- Powder materials for CIP forming (example)
- System features
- Standard specifications
- 天天斗牛Optional specifications
Powder materials for CIP forming (example)
- Oxide ceramics, non-oxide ceramics
- Plastics, Teflon
- Powder metallurgy (ferrous and nonferrous)
- Cemented carbide alloy
- Porcelain and steatite
- Pressure vessel is made from forging low alloy steel by vacuum degassing process (mono-block).
- Non-screw automated drive yoke frame system for vessel cover.
- Auto-vent valve is mounted to top cover.
- Pressure control is performed by advanced technology-intensive PLC and simple touch panel operation.
- For pressure pump system, electric drive intensifier or triple plunger pump is adopted.
- Low pressure feed pump makes it possible to feed and drain solution automatically and rapidly to and from the pressure vessel.
- Long life and highly-reproducible decompression system
- Adopts wear-resistant and reproducible trombone valves with an excellent decompression rate.
|Pressure vessel inside diameter||300 to1,000mm (50mm pitch)|
|Pressure vessel inside length||Pressure vessel can have any desired length.|
|Maximum working pressure||100,150,200,300MPa|
We would work on other specifications from a technical standpoint upon request。
- System including pressure vessel is installed in an underground pit or on the floor provided with an operation platform.
- Data logging system
- Hoist function added to top cover makes it easy unloading of CIP-processed sample with automated up-and-down motion.
- Connection to customer's existing production line is possible. (Example: rubber molding cleaning/drying system, CIP-processed sample conveyor system)
- Pressurization water recycle system by a special filter circuit
- Decompression is performed by a proportional valve controlled by micro processor when pressure is 20 MPa or less.
- We would work on other specifications from a technical standpoint upon request.
Large-sized CIP is manufactured by EPSI Inc.